Applications for the Clark Bursary Award for the 2023-2024 academic year will be open Tuesday, October 3 through to Tuesday, October 17.
Applicants will be notified of award status by October 27, with the earliest payments to be distributed by November 23.
Please have all supporting documentation ready at the time of application submission, including proof of educational activity, Social Insurance Number (SIN), and bank account details.
About the Award Program
OACAS administers the Clark Bursary Award Program on behalf of the Ron and Nancy Clark Foundation. It was established in 1989 through a generous donation by Ron and Nancy Clark of Caledonia, with the goal of assisting youth in and from care to achieve their academic and career goals.
Applicants may be eligible to receive a $2,000 Clark Bursary Award, paid in one lump sum.
- Be 30 years of age or under at the time of application.
- Be/have been in the care of an Ontario children’s aid society or an Indigenous Child and Family Well-Being Agency.
- Not have previously been awarded a Clark Bursary.
- Provide proof of educational activity (class schedule, transcript, graduation diploma, certificate, invoice, or other proof of an expense related to education, training, or certification). The activity must be current, planned for the next semester or within the 12 months prior to submission.
If you have any question regarding the Clark Bursary Awards program, contact email@example.com.
Please know that your information is collected and used for the sole purpose of administering the Clark Bursary program. If you’d like to withdraw your consent at any time or discuss how it is being used, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Financial Support
- Explore opportunities available at your post-secondary institution.
- Visit the Educational Support section of the Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada website, where you will find a variety of scholarships and awards for youth in and from care that you may be eligible for.